Information about Dabur Madhu Rakshak
Dabur Madhu Rakshak has an anti-diabetic, antioxidant and immunomodulatory effect to provide protection from diabetes and its harmful complications.
- Helps in regenerating pancreatic beta cells
- Assists pancreas in the production of insulin
- Accelerates glucose metabolism
- Prevents damage to various body organs
Directions For Use:
Take one to two teaspoonfuls (3-6 grams) in morning and evening with water before meals or as directed by the physician
- Store the formulation in a cool and dry place
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
Uses / Indications: Dabur Madhu Rakshak contains Jamun, Karela, Methi, and Neem leaves as major ingredients. Key benefits/uses of Dabur Madhu Rakshak Protect from the harmful effect of diabetes. Direction for use: Consume 1-2 teaspoonfuls twice a day i.e. morning and evening with water before meals or as directed by the physician Safety information: - Do not exceed the recommended dose. - Read the label carefully before use. - Keep out of the reach and sight of children.