Information about Choicemmed MD300C20 NMR Pulse Oximeter
Choice MMed MD300 C20 NMR Pulse Oximeter is a medical device that indirectly monitors the oxygen saturation of a patient's blood (as opposed to measuring oxygen saturation directly through a blood sample). It is a small, clip-like device that attaches to a body part, like toes or an earlobe, most commonly put on a finger and it’s often used in critical care. The purpose of a pulse oximeter is to check how well the heart is pumping oxygen through the body.
It is primarily used to determine the SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels).
Product Specifications and Features:
- Dimension: 2.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches
- Weight: 1.8
- Brightness: Adjustable
- Innovative non-invasive technology for instant oxygen level
- Useful in meeting the demands for clinical services and in-home assistance
- Promotes accuracy and precision on all users
- Gives favorable performance in various environments
- Small and easy to use
- Stylish and durable
- Energy-saving design provides a secure and reliable aid
- Pulse rate/Heart rate: Yes
- Alarm: Yes
- Display (LCD/LED): LED
- Automatic power-off: Yes
Directions For Use:
Read the user manual carefully.
- Before use, please read the labels, warnings, and instructions indicated on the product packaging carefully
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
Avoid physical damage