Information about Kerashine-K Lotion
Kerashine-K Lotion is a combination of two antifungal medicines that effectively treat fungal skin infections and dandruff. It kills the fungi that cause the infection and relieves itching and irritation.
Uses / Indications: Treatment of Fungal skin infections Treatment of Dandruff
- Product composition:
- Ketoconazole (2% w/v) + Zinc pyrithione (1% w/v)
Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with Itracutis 100 Capsule. Please consult your doctor.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Kerashine-K Lotion may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby. Your doctor will weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
- How to use:
- This medicine is for external use only. Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Shake it well and apply to the area evenly.
- How it works:
- Kerashine-K Lotion is a combination of two antifungal medicines: Ketoconazole and Zinc pyrithione. It works by destroying the cell membrane of fungi that cause dandruff.