- 1.1 This document is an electronic record and is governed by the provisions under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder as may be applicable, and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Type of Information Collected
- 2.2 You agree to provide information, which shall be true, correct, up to date and accurate. You may access, amend, alter or require deletion of your information partially or fully by contacting us.
· 2.3 We may collect a variety of information from you, including your name, password, mailing address, phone number, email address and contact preferences, including any other usage and interaction details with us or our affiliates. We may collect such information which when combined with other pieces of information available with us could reasonably allow you to be identified ("Personal Information"). Personal Information shall include but is not limited to your full name, personal contact numbers, residential address, email address, gender or date of birth.
· 2.4 We may also collect, receive, process or store certain sensitive personal data or information consisting of, but not limited to:
- 2.4.1 Password;
- 2.4.2 Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- 2.4.3 Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- 2.4.4 Any detail relating to the above Personal Information categories as provided to us for providing service;
- 2.4.5 Any of the information received under above Personal Information categories by us for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise;
- 2.4.6 Biometric information;
- 2.4.7 Any detail relating to the above Personal Information categories as provided to us for providing service;
- 2.4.8 Any of the information received under the above Personal Information categories by us for processing, storing, under lawful contract, or otherwise.
(Collectively, referred to as "Sensitive Personal Data or Information").
3. Use of Information Collected
3.1 We may collect, use or process your information including Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information for the following purposes:
3.1.1 For creating and giving you access to your registered account on the Platform.
3.1.2 To develop, deliver, process and improve our Products, services, content in order to personalize and improve your experience.
3.1.3 To inform you about our Products, services, offers, updates, upcoming events, including providing you information in relation to order confirmations, invoices, technical notices, security alerts.
3.1.4 For internal analytical and research purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve Our Products, services and customer communications.
3.1.5 To meet any legal or regulatory requirement or comply with a request from any governmental or judicial authority.
3.1.6 To resolve any request, dispute, grievance or complaint raised by you in relation to your use of the Platform.
3.1.7 To detect or monitor any fraudulent or illegal activity on the Platform.
4. Disclosure of Information Collected
4.1 We may from time to time be required to disclose the information collected from you to our trusted third party service providers who assist us in order to facilitate the provision of services and purchase of Products on the Platform. For instance, we may share your information with third party payment gateway providers to process transactions on the Platform. By using the Platform, you consent to any such disclosure of your information with third party service providers. We ensure that such third party service providers are bound by reasonable confidentiality obligations and/or use, maintain and follow generally accepted industry and security standards with respect to such information.
4.2 We may also disclose your information when such disclosure is requisitioned under any law or judicial decree or when we, in our sole discretion, deem it necessary in order to protect our rights or the rights of other Users, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk.
4.4 A third party payment gateway provider may be required to collect certain financial information from you including, but not restricted to, your credit/debit card number or your bank account details (collectively referred to as "Financial Information"). All Financial Information collected from you by such third party payment gateway providers will be used only for billing and payment processes. The Financial Information collected from you is transacted through secure digital platforms of approved payment gateways, which are under encryption, thereby complying with reasonably expected technology standards. The verification of the Financial Information shall be accomplished only by you through a process of authentication in which we shall have no role to play and hence, we shall bear no liability in relation to the same. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of the third party payment gateway providers or any breach of conditions, representations and warranties given by them. We shall also not be obligated to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and such third party payment service providers.
4.5 While we make best efforts to ensure that your information including Personal Information, Financial Information and Sensitive Personal Information or Data is duly protected by undertaking security measures prescribed under applicable laws, you are strongly advised to exercise reasonable discretion while providing Personal Information or Financial Information while using the services given that the Internet is susceptible to security breaches.
5.1 The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures, as required under applicable law including firewalls, transport layer security and other physical and electronic security measures to protect the Personal Information that it has under its control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. When you submit your information on the Platform, your information is protected through our security systems. Please note that we use international and industry-recognized standards as per applicable laws, rules and regulations.
5.3 Although we make best possible efforts to transmit and store all the information provided by you in a secure operating environment that is not open to public, you understand and acknowledge that there is no such thing as complete security and we do not guarantee that there will be no unintended disclosures of any information and potential security breaches. You agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security or for any action of any third parties that receive your Personal Information or events that are beyond our reasonable control including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
6. Retention of information
8. Governing Law