Information about Elyn Cream
Eflornithine is used to prescribed for the treatment of unwanted growth of facial hair (female).
- Product composition:
- EFLORNITHINE HYDROCHLORIDE MONOHYDRATE equivalent to Anhydrous Eflornithine Hydrochloride 139MG/GM
Interactions / Warnings:
Consumption of alcohol is not advisable
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Please consult with the physician during pregnancy and lactation
- Expert advice:
- As advised by the physician.
- Side Effects:
- Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
- How to use:
- This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.