Information about Klmite Cream
Klmite Cream is an antiparasitic medication. It is used to treat scabies, a condition where tiny insects infest and irritate your skin. This medicine works by killing the insects (mites) and their eggs.
- Product composition:
- Permethrin (5% w/w)
Interactions / Warnings:
No interaction found/established
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Klmite Cream is generally considered safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effects to the developing baby; however, there are limited human studies.
- Expert advice:
- As advised by the physician.
- Side Effects:
- Skin burn, Stinging sensation
- How to use:
- This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
- How it works:
- Klmite Cream is an antiparasitic medication. It works by killing the tiny insects (mites) and their eggs, which cause scabies. It also kills head lice which attach to your scalp and irritate it.